HI VISION Preirus
A compact premium ultrasound platform that adapts to your environment
Since introducing the first real-time ultrasound machine with digital scan converter in 1980, Hitachi has developed a rich technological expertise which now delivers the HI VISION Preirus – a new generation ultrasound platform with advanced ergonomic architectural design, the latest broadband beamforming technology and ultra high speed processing capability.
The unique design of the HI VISION Preirus platform allows precise adjustment to facilitate the performance of any examination by any operator. With its super slim-line footprint, and operator console with large digital LCD viewing monitor moving together in a rotational arc, positioning at the bedside can be optimised to make diagnosis a more comfortable experience for you and your patient.
The art of effective imaging – customised scanning parameters are combined with high speed image processing for improved diagnostic confidence. Proven innovative technologies confer superior penetration, temporal, spatial and contrast resolution giving high quality images for every patient every time.
The platform architecture of the HI VISION Preirus has been designed to meet the needs of the next generation.
Incorporating the latest broadband beamforming technology combined with ultra high speed image processing it delivers state-of-the-art ultrasound capability to give you improved examination value – patients and professionals benefit from enhanced diagnostic confidence and increased therapeutic potential.
The unique ergonomic design gives maximum comfort in diagnosis whether you are standing or sitting, performing a routine examination or complex interventional procedure. A Smart Touch graphic user interface integrates the system's operator controls on the LCD for intuitive scan parameter adjustment without having to reduce your concentration on the diagnostic image. The PSS (Patient Specific Selector) allows you to customise and save for later recall, optimised application and patient specific scan parameters for high quality images for every patient, every time.
Advanced Imaging Technologies achieve new levels of performance with the HI VISION Preirus platform. The ultra high speed image processing enhances the performance of established image quality improvement technologies, such as HI VISION Imaging and Coded Imaging. Increased levels of diagnostic confidence and new potential are gained from Hitachi’s advanced imaging modalities: Fine Flow, a new Doppler modality that displays flow at high frame rates with a spatial resolution normally reserved for B-mode imaging; Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE); Real-time Virtual Sonography (RVS); and dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI).
A new system of Patient Data Management uses intelligent software solutions and universal connectivity for entering, storing, sorting and accessing patient records quickly and easily to maximise patient throughput whilst minimising operator effort.
Further, compatibility is maintained with the diverse range of Hitachi transducers whilst introducing the improved stability and energy efficiency from single crystal technology.
- Paediatrics/Neonatal transfontanelle
- Small parts (breast, thyroid, testes, etc)
- Adult and paediatric cardiology (as option) including transoesophageal
- Interventional Ultrasound
Advanced Imaging Capabilities
- HI VISION imaging:
- Wideband Pulse Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- High definition dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- HI Com: real-time image compounding
- HI Rez+ : real-time tissue adaptive filter
- Coded Imaging
- HI Zoom
- HI Support B and FFT auto-optimisation
- Dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI)
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI) Mode
- Panoramic Imaging (WideView)
- Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE)
- Real-time Virtual Sonography (RVS)
- 3D and 4D volume imaging
- Real-time Bi-Plane Imaging (RTBi)
- Picture in Picture (PiP)
- Dual Gate Doppler
Advanced Measurement Package
- % WT measurement
- Colour Tissue Tracking
- IMT measurement
- M-mode navigation
- Real-time Doppler AutoTrace
- Unique movement of operator console and 19” digital LCD in a rotational arc
- Sideways rotation of operator console through 55º
- Graphical User Interface incorporating Smart Touch panels, Smart Tab menus, Image Thumbnails
- Independent swivel/locks on all four wheels
- Waterproof remote control operation
- Voice-activated Bluetooth operation
- Digital storage:
- Hard disk, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, USB memory device and USB HDD (Up to 5 ports)
- ExternalPC or Mac via LAN Ethernet 100
- Image Format:
- BMP, TIFF, JPEG, DICOM
- Cineloop Format:
- AVI, DICOM JPEG, up to 4 hours continuous recording in MPEG2 format
- DICOM 3:
- Store, Print, Worklist, Query/Retrieve, Structured Report (OB, Cardiology, Vascular)
- Power supply: • AC 220 – 240 V (+/- 10%)
- Power consumption: • 1.5 kVA
- Dimensions: 450 mm (width) x 900-1110 mm (depth) x 1350-1550 mm (height)
- Conforms to ISO 9001: design, fabrication, distribution
- Conforms to ISO 14001: environmental protection