Where patient comfort and total cost of ownership combine.
The AIRIS Vento O5 Open MRI is an affordable system with an open, two-pillar design that welcomes patients of all shapes, sizes and conditions. Fast and reliable scans deliver quality images you can trust. It features a permanent magnet that needs only limited initial investment and no additional equipment such as a dedicated cooling device. It’s extremely energy efficient, running strong throughout its lifetime: all of which makes this solution an attractive alternative to superconductive MRI.
- Open design for claustrophobic, bariatric, geriatric and paediatric patients - or interventional scans.
- Flexible patient table for easy positioning of the scan region to the centre of the magnetic field.
- Strong imaging features with outstanding image quality.
- Permanent 0.3T magnet with low installation and running costs.
The AIRIS Vento O5 is your solution for high-standard outpatient centres, whether used as a complementary or standalone system. So why not put patient comfort at the heart of your exams - while maintaining cost control with a quick return on investment.
- Permanent magnet barely loses performance during its lifetime requiring minimum extra care.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station. Check siting options here!
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TOC with excellent and quick return on investment.
- Open architecture with a two-pillar design for patient access from all sides.
- Flexible patient table with in-gantry movement to left and right for positioning extremities like shoulder or knee in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Quiet scans without the need of earplugs.
- Scan non-contrast MRA images of complex vascular systems without injecting any contrast agents with VASC-ASL.
- Parameter suggestions during set-up.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Customise routine protocols (even during the scan) to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ - maximising your uptime.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Fat suppression acquires clear in-phase and out-phase images simultaneously.
- High contrast 3D reconstruction from volume data.
- High order shimming to increase uniformity of static field.
- 0.3T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open two-pillars design - with a 210° opening at the front and 70° at the back.
- Strong gradient with 22mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 225kg weight limit, 10cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils - especially effective for orthopaedics.
Routine Lumbar Spine Exams with Low-Field MRI Scanner
Automated Scan Planning for Brain Using Auto Pose
MRI Acronym Guide
Open MRI YouTube PlaylistWatch on YouTube
Do you have a question? Would you like a demo? Or do you need more detailed information?