Are you open minded?
Our OASIS 1.2T Open MRI scanner defines what true patient-centric design really is about: comfort. Its unique open gantry creates a spacious feeling, with an unobstructed view and access from all sides; while soothing ambient lighting and silent scanning help your patient relax even more. In fact, with OASIS you’ll be scanning patients with specialised needs in no time.
- Open gantry designed for claustrophobic, bariatric, geriatric and paediatric patients or interventional scans.
- Extra-wide patient table handles up to 300kg, with in-gantry left & right movement and multiple coil connectors.
- QuickScan accelerates exam process for anxious or motion-prone patients.
- Efficient workflow enables greater productivity - from patient registration to positioning, scanning and post-processing.
- Advanced magnet technologies and imaging features deliver outstanding image quality.
Differentiate on patient-centricity with this unique Open MRI system.
Open-up to new possibilities.
- Open architecture with vertical magnet and two pillars with a 270° round view.
- Industry-leading 82cm-wide patient table includes in-gantry lateral movement, a 300kg weight capacity, and multiple coil connectors.
- Reduce noise levels without prolonging scan time or compromising image quality with SoftSound.
- QuickScan setting accelerates the scanning process so that your patient spends minimum time on the table.
- Scan and diagnose complex vascular systems using a variety of non-contrast techniques.
Claustrophobic and anxious patients need space – and OASIS gives them plenty
If you’ve ever tried persuading a claustrophobic patient to enter an MRI tube, you’ll know it can be very difficult, if not impossible. Patients may even need to be sedated and those that manage it will often move around significantly and need to pause - resulting in low-quality images that take a long time. For these patients, OASIS is the solution. Thanks to its spacious design, patients can stretch out their arms, get distracted by what’s going on outside the scanner - and breathe.
Some patients just don’t fit into a tunnel system. Which is why we created OASIS.
Obese or very muscular patients can struggle to fit inside a conventional MRI tube. OASIS provides enough space for them to not only physically fit into the scanner, but to be comfortable while doing so. In fact, our industry-leading patient table can hold up to 300kg, enabling you to examine the largest of patients.
Children need assurance during an MRI scan: now you can let a loved one hold their hand.
Ensuring that your patient lays as still as possible during the scan is essential for obtaining clear images and a more accurate diagnosis – with less motion artefacts. It’s especially challenging for children and the elderly who can get nervous, fidgety and upset in a conventional MRI tube. OASIS solves this problem by allowing a loved one to sit with the patient for the entire scan - offering words of encouragement and holding their hand to help finishing an exam successfully.
Patient access for interventional procedures or critical care made easy.
With the easy patient access by the open OASIS gantry, you can conduct real-time interventional procedures - and observe your needle on a monitor without repositioning the patient. Unlike a tunnel system, the patient stays inside the gantry during the whole procedure. The result: you can perform prostate or breast biopsies, pain therapy or laser therapy faster, easier and more accurately.
- All around RADAR imaging to reduce motions artefacts.
- Various fat suppression methods with minimised influence of magnetic susceptibility, like STIR, FatSep, H-Sinc or Water Excitation.
- Image quantification with T2 RelaxMap showing actual T2 values in a colour overlay - to support orthopedic studies and the depiction of articular cartilage.
- Various advanced imaging features, like RAPID, TIGRE, ADAGE, TRAQ, FLUTE, VASC, BSI and isoFSE.
- Individual shimming per patient for a uniform magnetic field, outstanding image quality and patient comfort with HOSS.
- Scan faster with our QuickScan setting.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ - maximising your uptime.
- 1.2T superconductive MRI scanner with vertical field.
- Powerful RF chain with 18kW.
- Powerful gradient with 33mT/m max. strength and 100T/m/s max. slew rate.
- 45cm FOV in all axis.
- Highly sensitive receiver coils based on Zenith solenoid elements technology.
Why Open MRI Zen (in Sluis, NL), chose OASIS Open MRIWatch on YouTube
The experiences of Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital in Rovigo, IT, using OASIS Open MRIWatch on YouTube
The experiences of University Hospitals in North-East Ohio, USA, using OASIS Open MRIWatch on YouTube
Clinical Case Report: Prostate Cancer Detection with OASIS Open MRI
OASIS Breast MRI Opens Access to High-Risk Population
Clinical Case Report: Multiparametric MRI of Prostate Cancer with OASIS Open MRI
Automated Scan Planning for Brain Using Auto Pose
Respite From Patient Sedation / Anesthesia with OASIS
OASIS Zenith RF Technology
OASIS Metal Artifact Suppression
How High-Field Open MRI Can Help You Keep Patients and Revenues
The Value of High-Field Open MRI
OASIS Open MRI Presented During ECRWatch on YouTube
Open MRI YouTube PlaylistWatch on YouTube
Do you have a question? Would you like a demo? Or do you need more detailed information?